Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Yeah..This is Life AND I'm Sharing!

We all have things we want to share with the world but just don't know how. Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter seem to be the way we communicate everyday life situations, thoughts and opinions. But there's only so much you can type, only so much a picture can say, and quite frankly, only so much time people will get to read your post before it gets buried in the shuffle. So I thought this might be the next best thing. I've blogged before ( Click Here) and many people have tried but honestly, our everyday life consumes so much of our time that its near impossible to maintain a site on a daily basis. That's what makes social media so much fun, you can updates things within seconds.

The vision I have for this site is to be an access "Go to" site when you're bored with social media. It happens more often than not. I've come across so many stories both good and bad that I've wanted to share someway but Facebook statuses can only do so much. I wanted to write about horrible dates I've gone on, great workouts I've had, unique experiences or something funny I saw. Now I'm going to do it. But I won't be alone. I have a few people that want to contribute to this project and it'll make it fun.

Now, I know what you're thinking...who the hell are you and why do I want to read about your boring ass life, my life's way better. While that may be true for some, but I think I have a good hold on the pulse of what might be interesting to you the reader and what's just probably stupid. The thing is...no matter what I put up or write about, there will be an audience for it. Whether it's sports, wrestling,music, dating, food, trivia, travel, work, memories, debates or entertainment, someone will read it and have their opinion on it. Maybe they'll write their own opinion on it from a completely different perspective. Isn't that exciting? I think so and with the response I've gotten so far, a lot of people think so too.

So if you have a great place to go eat, or watch a movie, or a great bar, shoot me an email FNegron24@Yahoo.com and let's get you the credit you deserve! I can't tell you how far this will go but one thing I've learned is, never say never!

No comments:

Post a Comment